A database may experience problems due to several reasons:
- User capability restrictions
- Poor database structure
- Power outages
- Multiple user access
- Computer virus attack
Access Programmers can provide support when your database becomes broken, corrupt, or inoperable. Our team will identify the problem and get your database - and your business - up and running again in a very short period of time. We will dive into your business and suggest the best solution to fix or repair your corrupt Access database.
When your database performance is compromised
We understand the frustration that your team members feel when dealing with a slow system. If your database starts to slow down, you may need to tune your system. Our developers have extensive experience maintaining databases for our clients. We can help get your company up to full speed.
TIP: Many users do not realize that they should periodically defragment and compact their Access Database.
- The defragmenting process places all of the files into contiguous clusters on a hard disk improving the speed and accessibility of your program.
- Compacting the database rearranges how the database file is stored and reclaims wasted space. It also restores the records in the tables to the primary key order, increasing the efficiency of your database engine.
These two simple housekeeping functions will ensure optimal database performance and prevent page corruptions that might be caused by hardware problems, power failures and surges, etc.
When your database stops working completely
Access Programmers can help in these common situations:
- Your working application suddenly stopped functioning and you cannot identify a reason.
- Your databases have split apart.
- Your data has become corrupted and unreadable
- You discover records that seem to have suddenly disappeared
- You have forgotten the password needed to edit your database
Our team will work to get your company back up and running when your application crashes.
If your company frequently experiences poor performance or other database issues, consider upgrading to SQL Server.
Judicial Attorney Services Inc.
You continue to do a job well done with the design, updating and maintenance of our company's program. Work is performed in a timely and professional manner.
A Trucking and Warehousing Company
Their ability to understand our industry from the ground up - just like one of my coworkers would - is their key differentiator.
- Customer Service Manager
A Services Company
I needed to believe that Access Programmers could help my company. Their team understood my hesitation and took the time to really understand my business needs.
- Regional Sales & Operations
A Non-Profit Advocacy Firm
Access Programmers has completed several projects for us - all of which we've been extremely satisfied with. The staff is very knowledgeable, accessible, professional and easy to work with.
- Information Technology Manager