Access Programmers specializes in providing highly customized solutions that integrate seamlessly with your specific business needs. Our #1 goal is to design a customized solution that will automate and streamline your business processes. We recognize that the success of compound applications depends on the design of the database and related data structures.
Our team of Microsoft Certified Consultants are extensively trained in the latest Microsoft database programs. We enable our developers to fully leverage the latest Access features as they design and build a robust database system.
We use standard Windows components like buttons, menus, text boxes and combo boxes to design an application in such a way that the user can easily navigate through and complete their task. We also provide security options that control what individuals - or groups of users - can do with the database's tables, queries, forms, reports, macros and modules.
Partner with Access Programmers
We believe in the power of our applications. Our company is passionate about solving a company's operational issues through highly effective software. Our consultants come together to develop programs that soothe our clients' pain points and provide a clear path to business growth.
What distinguishes us from our competitors is our unique fixed-bid approach, which allows you to have a clear understanding of your costs up front without the stress of unplanned costs down the road. Our team has over 20 years of experience designing powerful solutions to suit your company’s needs.
Here are some examples of systems we have developed for our clients:
- Client Management System - Capture vital client information such as gender, age, demographics, education levels, needs assessments, and legal history in a Client Management System. Reporting capabilities can present management with information needed to analyze performance/productivity, and make important business decisions.
- Specification Management System – Easily track and manage company documents inside a Specification Management System. Each document begins in an experimental state, is published once, and then finalized by the author. Production personnel can query the system based on a series of design parameters.
- Book Inventory Management System - Manage products and take inventory efficiently in one system. This system allows users to easily make updates to their catalog - products are removed or added as publishers release new titles and discontinue older titles. The database was connected to the company's website in order to quickly upload the latest catalog.
- Estimate and Invoice System - Create and track customer invoices and payments with Microsoft Access. Pull custom reports that effectively present critical business data and manage company accounting from one system.
Visit our case studies on database development to learn more about how we help our clients.
Judicial Attorney Services Inc.
You continue to do a job well done with the design, updating and maintenance of our company's program. Work is performed in a timely and professional manner.
A Trucking and Warehousing Company
Their ability to understand our industry from the ground up - just like one of my coworkers would - is their key differentiator.
- Customer Service Manager
A Services Company
I needed to believe that Access Programmers could help my company. Their team understood my hesitation and took the time to really understand my business needs.
- Regional Sales & Operations
A Non-Profit Advocacy Firm
Access Programmers has completed several projects for us - all of which we've been extremely satisfied with. The staff is very knowledgeable, accessible, professional and easy to work with.
- Information Technology Manager